Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving Arrangement

Thanksgiving is just a week away, so we were asked to do a Thanksgiving arrangement as the main theme in the November class. I chose a big Champagne glass as the container to celebrate this festive occasion. I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to everything I have and everyone I love. Happy thanksgiving for all!
Material: Japanese maple, apple, bitter sweet, gourd, green and grapefruit slice
Because I arranged this with less materials compared yesterday's arrangement,
the grapefruit slice seems a bit heavy, so Sensei's suggestion was a good idea
 to cut the slice in half to make it appear lighter overall. (11/19/2013)

Material: Japanese maple, mum,  bitter sweet, green and grapefruit slice
I arranged this one a day before class. (11/18/2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment