Saturday, November 23, 2013

Abstract Design - MWGC November Little Show

As a member of  MWGC we were asked to do a flower arrangement for the title of "Football Season", a Creative Abstract Design. I had no idea what to do with the arrangement that relates to the "Football Season"? All I can think about it is the football season is always in Autumn, so I did a design to signify a fall color with weathering leaves and remaining fruits on the branches in ikebana style.
What is the name of this fruiting plant? I asked my garden club friends. Unfortunately no one can give me an answer. Hopefully I can find the name later. (11/20/2013)
This was my first arrangement (with carnation) for MWGC,
 but it's not abstract design. So I changed my design to the
 above arrangement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment