Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Two Arrangements for Demonstration

I was so honored to be invited by the Trevose Horticultural Society on September 17, 2012 as guest speaker. In a PowerPoint presentation to talk about "Ikebana: Japanese Floral Art." It is based on my learning experience and I explained many selected pictures from my blog. At the end I demoed a basic slanting style (Nageire) arrangement and free style line arrangement.
Last February, I was a speaker for our Martha Washington Garden Club and gave a slide presentation and discussion. That was my first presentation. I just updated the program for this time.
Azalea branch and rose
Here using technique to stabilize the shin.

Only one kind of material (sunflower) and line arrangement

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lynn. How nice that you got this opportunity. I'm sure you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I did a good job.

    ReplyDelete