Friday, February 5, 2010

Winter Wonderland 1


Winter blizzard (2/6/10) in my back yard, over one foot snow. But my daughter's Baltimore home got more than two feet. The four pictures below were from my daughter's home surroundings (2/3/10) when they had two inches snow. Then, we just had a trace on the ground here.

"Showing lines at the base"(right picture) is mother nature's ikebana arrangement.

A beautiful cardinal is Mother Nature's ikebana composition "colors in contrast".

I was absent on February 2nd's ikebana class because my daughter had an important engagement, so I had to go to Baltimore to take care of my granddaughter for a few days. Since I didn't have any flower arrangements to post, why not catch some snapshots of this snow scene. It is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment